Monday 19 December 2011

What a Dream....

Hmmm... today i want to share something about my new dreams... 
i had a lot of dreams.. but this my latest dream.. hahaa...
Today.. i want to talk in ENGLISH.. i order to improve my vocab...

so... what do you think is my dream about??? 
this dream juz come to my head suddenly.. huhu...
when i woke up from my sleep.. i smile.. n talk to myself.. 
what are stupid thing that i think about...
want to buy Samsung Latest fon.. 
actually not the latest...
Perghhh.. !! I laugh to myself... hahaha...
Nonsense!!

why nonsense??? its not bcoz i cant afford it or cant get it...
BUT.. i think now.. its not necessary for me to get new FON..
as my old fon.. still good, cute, sweet, n..
the IMPORTANT thing is...
Still can write and send message!!!
Whatever it is... if i suddenly buy this fon...
For sure i will tell all of you... not all larr... 
juz my close frendzz.... 
no need to tell everyone what i have right??? 
huhu..

Let me show you... some pic of this phone... LOL...









Fuhh.. whatt a perfectt fon... very thin.. cute... elegant... 
n it is Smart Phone k... 

want to know more??? Click this link below....

No comments:

Post a Comment